TOP FIVE - Kraftwerk

This post marks the resurrection of TOP FIVE. I have to admit that lately I've been out of ideas for TOP FIVE but for a few days now I've been reading Kraftwerk's biography Publikation written by David Buckley which made me revisit Kraftwerk's discography. It is an amazing book that I highly recommend to not only Kraftwerk's fans but music fans in general. It's in the book that somebody once said that Kraftwerk is the most influential band of all time and I've got say that I totally agree with that, just listen to electronic, electro pop, industrial or even pop music from the '80s to nowadays and you'll hear Kraftwerk's influence in all of them. These German gentlemen were way ahead of their time. Anyway, here's the TOP FIVE of Kraftwerk's groundbreaking discography.



5) Radio-Aktivität
Release Date: 1975

Radio-Aktivität


4) Autobahn
Release Date: 1974

Autobahn


3) Computerwelt
Release Date: 1981

Computer World


2) Die Mensch-Maschine
Release Date: 1978

The Man-Machine


1) Trans-Europa Express
Release Date: 1977

Trans-Europe Express




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 albuns you shouldn't miss